Microwave Theory and Techniques
(Prof. Dr.-Ing. A. Czylwik)
The files in this directory may be downloaded for private use only.
- Electromagnetic theory
- Transmission lines and wave guides
- Microwave network analysis
- Impedance matching
- Passive microwave components
- Active components
- Microwave systems
- The course takes place in the winter semester.
- The course will be held online.
- The contents of the course are available on the Moodle platform.
At first you have to register for the internship via the LSF system.
- In time before the start of the course, the access data for the Moodle course will be sent to the students registered in the LSF system.